Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Day 3 writing agreement

 Why I like summer better than winter? I think summer is better than winter becaues in summer you can go camping and go to the beach. You can also go to the pool’s and have fun swimming and enjoy fun in the sun. In summer It doesn't rain as much and summer is the season that my favourite fruit is in season. That is watermelon. I can also play with my friends longer. My brithday and Christmas is in summer, so that is why I like summer better than winter  


Why I don’t like winter? I don't like winter because you can only sit inside and play video games. It’s cold and wet and I can’t play with my friends. You also have to wear a lot of clothing. Winter is also the season of runing noses and coughing It also get’s dark early.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Christiaan,
    Thank you for sharing!
    I like how you created an argument that shared points about each side. I also prefer summer for many of the same reasons as you.
    You have sequenced your ideas well. Make sure all of your full stops are where they need to be.
    Keep up the good work!
    Miss Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Christiaan your right next to me. this was pretty good you missed out a few commars or whatever this is --> ,. but you did really good. just I thought you liked video games but not as much as I thought. (-:

    ReplyDelete